The progress of the replacement request:
1. Take a picture of the damage on the cymbal.
2. Mark the location of the damage on the cymbal.
3. Make a photocopy of your original numbered and dated sales receipt.
4. Carefully package your cymbal. Include the photocopy of your sales receipt in the box. Also include a letter with your name and address on it and write down what kind of cymbal you send to us (serie, type and measure).
Zilli Cymbals are guaranteed against manufacturer’s defects for one year from the date of
Unacceptable conditions to apply for replacement:
1. If it has been misplayed, dropped, played with excessive force or treated abusively.
2. If the center hole is worn due to improper stand set-up or abusive play.
3. If the cymbal was bought second-hand.
4. If the cymbal has previously been replaced by Zilli.
5. If the crack starts from the outer edge and moves towards vertically to the bell of the cymbal.
6. If the cymbal you purchased Fx (Holed versions - models). Unfortunately we can't give the warranty that type of cymbals.
Cost of shipping a damaged cymbal to Zilli is the customers responsibility.
Factory evaluations take approximately 4 - 6 weeks.
Cymbals that do not meet the warranty guidelines can be returned to customer. Cost of
shipping need to be covered by customer. Or customer can decide the cymbal does not need to be returned.
Cost of shipping a replacement within the warranty conditions to the customer will be covered by Zilli Cymbals.
© 2014 Zilli Cymbals